Monday, November 4, 2013

Cell Phone Pics

We have been going to church a lot lately now that the kids can go to Sunday School.  They love it!  We also really love our new preacher!  I always take pictures before church to send to Gigi! She likes to see them all dressed up! 

Ava's always ready to pose for a picture!


Love these kids!


This red hat is on her head all day every day!


Helping daddy mow the yard.  B has so many helpers these days!  Brooks is about as obsessed with lawn mowers as he is with tractors. 

Ava started dance again and she was so excited!  She has done so well!  She can't wait to run in the room and start dancing!  She loves tap now too! Get ready for one million pictures when her recital rolls around because I can't wait! 


As soon as I put on her leotard she starts yelling, "Bow mom bow!" Ha She has grown up so much! 


Checking out the big girls!


Are they not the cutest ballerina's?!


Ava went to dinner with Nini, Gigi, and Marcy one night while I went to a party!  


I had such a good time in Little Rock celebrating sweet Londyn and Lauren!  We can't wait until she gets here! 


Ava and Vivi in their matching red bows cheering on the Razorbacks!  Thanks for having us over Curry's! 


One weekend B went to Austin with his bike gang for a race!  I didn't get to see many pictures but B said they had such a good time!  I think I might want to tag along next year!  They went to the first Cowboy's game on their way home too! 


Not feeling soccer! ha 


Soccer!  Brooks had such a good game! I'm not going to lie though.. I will be glad when it's over! ha I'm ready to have my Sunday afternoon's back!


My little cutie having lunch with Bob at Hugos! 

No comments: