Monday, June 15, 2015

Valentine's Day and Snow days

Valentine's Day at the ballpark with our buddies! 

Lots of goodies for my sweethearts!

Brooksies goodies!

Ava's

Knox's

Their favorite gift by far... Spray bottles to clean the house with!

Valentine's Breakfast

Ava got her very own pink Nerf gun.  She was so excited!  She needed a lesson from daddy on how to shoot it!





More fun at the ballpark! 

Snow day fun! 

The look she gave me when I told her I wasn't going out in the snow with her! ha Too cold for mommy!

Thank goodness for fun neighbors that like to play in the snow! 

So much fun! 

Valentine's gifts from Nana

I heard a little whimpering and found Layla in the dress up clothes cabinet... Who knows how long she had been there!

Notice anything different about A?  Her hair grew!


No comments: