Monday, April 22, 2013

Happy Birthday To Me!

I'm officially old!  I turned thirty in March and I felt like I celebrated for a week!  I wasn't exactly looking forward to this birthday but I did have so much fun celebrating with friends and family! 

I had a family birthday dinner at home and my mom made my favorite meal!  Greek chicken, green beans, and salad!  Thanks Gigi! 



I celebrated with Karrie and Lauren too! 



Happy Birthday to Me!


Fun birthday dinner with friends! 



On my actual birthday I went to lunch with Emily!  I don't have a picture of us but I do have a picture of the yum cake pops she brought for dessert!  If you haven't had these you need to go to Starbucks immediately!
Turning thirty was way more fun than I thought it would be! Thanks everyone for helping me celebrate! 


No comments: