Friday, May 9, 2014

The Day Before the Big Day

The kids were all in Emily and Josh's wedding in Little Rock!  It was so much fun and we loved participating in all of the festivities!   Ava and I drove down early Friday morning so we could go to the bridesmaid's luncheon.  She felt so big hanging out with all of the girls! 

Just chatting with baby Londyn!  She's getting so big!

It was so good to see Lauren and Londyn!  We don't get to see them often enough! 

Lunch was so good!  I think dessert was A's favorite part! ha 

A with the beautiful bride!


B and the boys met us at the hotel later in the day to get ready for the rehearsal and rehearsal dinner! 
My little men looked so cute! 

We were running late, of course, so this was the best group picture I could get! 

Love these three! 

My baby and me! She was feeling silly!

A little boy in a blazer is probably one of the cutest things ever!

This one was in a mood!

Princess A was ready to walk down the aisle! 

I know I've said it a million times before, but I love that they love each other! 

Brooksy is so funny! 

Just hanging out with some Chi O's!  Ava seriously felt like a college girl! ha Emily had some of the sweetest bridesmaids! 

Just waiting to do his thing!

B and I dropped the kids off at the hotel with a sitter and we went to the rehearsal dinner!  It was so nice and it was so fun to get to hang out with Lauren and Scott!  

Selfie to document the night! 

No comments: