Monday, March 10, 2014

Valentine's Week!

Jenny and Bob got the kids Valentine's surprises and they had so much fun playing with their new stamps!  

They stamped everything!  Thank goodness they were washable! 

Gigi made us a special dessert for our Sunday night dinner!  And this was as yummy as it looks!  

So the boys have been jumping out of their cribs.  I'm raising two little monkeys!  Their mattresses are already on the ground!  They seriously can't get any lower!  They throw all of their blankets on the floor between their cribs and dive out.  The funny thing is when they are ready to go to sleep they climb back in...  One day they seriously jumped out five different times.  I wouldn't have minded but they also took all of the wooden slats out of the blinds.... I can't do big boy beds yet though... They would never nap again! 

Fishing lessons with daddy!  I love that Ava always dresses the part!  She put this on herself without any one's help!  My little fisherwoman! 

Boys turn! 

So I dropped the ball and ran out of time to order Valentine's off Etsy... and since my friend I usually solicit creative help from was nine months pregnant I decided to make their Valentine's myself.  I'm pretty proud of how they turned out!  These only took me about fifteen minutes too! 

Knox gave his friends cars!

Brooks gave his friends bouncy balls!

Ava gave the girls sparkly bracelets and the boys suckers!

We met our friends one night at Chuck E Cheese (Our second home)!  

Dancing machines!

Little Buddies!

I think my caption on Instagram was, "I hope she's always afraid to ride in big trucks with boys!"

The air hockey table at Chuck E Cheese hasn't had a puck for a month now... Is it sad that I know that?  B told me how much he has spent at Chuck E Cheese this month and it is a little ridiculous! ha 

They will follow Chuck E wherever he goes!

Love this boy!

Teamwork!  
Love these cuties!

No comments: