Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Almost Summertime!


Cheering for Presley at his game! 

These boys can't wait to jump in the pool!  Only a few more weeks!  

Hanging out with their bestie Estelle at the ball park!  

The kids did a little three week art class at Crystal Bridges.  It was so cute and they really seemed to like it!  

His Masterpiece! Love how proud he is! 

Next Picasso?

Pink and Purple.  I wouldn't expect anything different! 

Art class is hard work so we always have to stop for a cookie afterwards!  We are so lucky to have this museum in our area! 

Feeding the chickens!  I can't even tell you how much this grosses me out!  He is barefoot where they poop! ha The kids love it so whatever! I will get over it! ha 

This is what Brooks thinks about swim lessons! ha (He has no idea what this means.  I don't think he does at least!)

"Look mom!  I cut my hair all by my ownself!" I knew it was going to happen sooner or later! ha At least the kids that has lots of hair to spare did it! 

Baseball fun! 

Hugging it out after a fist fight!  It always ends in giggles! ha 

Mothers Day with my babies! 

Posing/Crotch grabbing.. Whatever!


My heart!



No comments: