Tuesday, August 11, 2015

End of School and Memorial Day

Last day of school bed head!  We are ready for summer so we can sleep in and have fun! 

Love that they hang out together when they are at school too!  Hanging out in the "Reading Garden"


We took our first trip to locomotion to celebrate the end of school and Memorial Day! We had so much fun and can't wait to go back! 


Speed Demon!




This one had the most wrecks... No big surprise there!


Furious we couldn't keep riding! ha 


Bumper boats time!  Ava refused to ride so it was me against the boys! They got the wettest! ha 

Next we played putt putt!  They are really good and focus for the first four or five holes.. It's all down hill after that! ha 

Getting a little lesson from dad!



Drama on the course...  I can't even remember what she was pouting about this time! ha 

The Greers had a fun cookout to kick off summer!  The kids had so much fun playing with their friends! 


The sno cone man even came! 

The happy couple! 


Waiting patiently on their spiderman and hulk sno cones! 




I know I say this a lot but this really might be my favorite picture of my girl! ha 

Pioneers version on the right and my version on the left.  Ha ha After I cut one piece out of my cake it completely fell over!  It was super yummy though! 

I'm not okay with how old they look! 

Waiting for the games to start at the club! 

The winners of the balloon toss game!  Jussssttt kidding!  They thought they were the winners though so that's all that matters right?!

Popsicle break!

We had a fun Memorial Day with friends!




No comments: