Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Winter Fun

Knox graduated from speech!  I can't believe it!  I'm so happy for him but sad at the same time! I can't believe he is so big!  He is going to miss his therapist so much!  Ava hasn't graduated but she got a progress report! ha 

This girl is too much to handle. I was drinking a diet coke and she said, "Mom, since I'm a mommy now you need to let me drink your beer!" 

Check up time!  No cavities for this guy! 

Or A!

Or K! 

Riding our new bikes to Gigi's house!  Ava is so fast on her new bike! I am so proud of her! She loves her new helmet too! 



Fun day at the park! 

Just a Chuck E Cheese portrait!  Framer for sure! ha 

This boy is going to be the best dad one day!  He is always so nice to Ava and helps her so much with baby Moses!  He is a great uncle! 

Emory came over to play and took the Barbie jeep out for a spin! 

Play date at TCBY!  We got a tour of the place! 

The freezer was their favorite part! They thought it was so much fun! 

Happy Birthday Everly!  You are our favorite one year old!  


We had so much fun celebrating you! 

No comments: