Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Cookies!


Wednesday night I went to a cookie exchange at Tressa's house! There were so many cookies! They were all really delicious too! I spotted several Pinterest recipes I have wanted to try! The "Brown Sugar cookies" from Pinterest were there and they were SO good! Definitely my favorite cookie! Sarah made the "2011 Best Chocolate Chip Cookie" from Pinterest. She said they required a million ingredients and took two days to make them but I think it was completely worth it! They were really good! Very soft and chewy! They almost (three way tie) got the best cookie of the night award! My contribution was a bit of a disappointment! I thought about doing slice and bakes but at the last minute made cheesecake squares instead. I'm not sure what I was thinking. I know these aren't cookies but they were easy and really good! I had to pull the "triplet excuse" I just didn't have time to make anything else! Tressa had awards for the best tasting cookie, most unique cookie, most decorative, and maybe something else... Caroline was a winner! Her Christmas tree cookies won the award for Most Unique! They were pretty cute!

Caroline with her prize!
Caroline and Me!
Friends!
The Grand Prize Cookies! Go Carol!
We also had a gift exchange. I feel like a always get stuck with the gift no one else wanted but this year I racked up! I got a Super Cute Jonathan Adler iphone case! Thanks for everything Tressa! Your party was fun!

Here is a link to my recipe that isn't a cookie, is super unhealthy, won zero awards, but tastes good!!!

No comments: