Friday, December 9, 2011

Here we come Santa!



I decided Thursday would be a good day to take the babies to the mall to meet Santa. I had a Baby GAP coupon I needed to use and I figured the line for Santa would be short during the week. Gigi met us there to help with the babies!

Before we left we had a little photo shoot! Ava was ready to pose!
I think Coco had just done something funny so it distracted her a little bit! ha
Oh my boys! I love them so much!

This might be my new favorite picture of the babies! They look so big! Knox is showing off his new trick! He claps! Little Brooksy has his legs crossed like a big boy! And Ava just looks cute and sweet as usual!
Little Brooks in line to see Santa. He wasn't so sure about what was about to happen!

I of course bought the Super Santa Special package! ha Such a rip off! Although, I did get a good picture out of the deal! I was so proud of them for smiling! They weren't scared at all and acted like such big kids!
I thought this one was pretty funny! Brooks was checking Santa out (of course) and poor little Ava was sliding out of Santa's lap! I think Knox was just in shock!
Santa is going to make an appearance in her neighborhood this week so they will get to meet him again! We are excited!

3 comments:

Whitney said...

Your babies are so cute! I am so impressed with all of the places you go. I think when my trio were that age, we were doing good just to get to the grocery store!!

Maydelin said...

gorgeous babies!! good pic with Santa

yoooyoo said...

Those pictures are super cute! I could not help but smile!