Monday, December 5, 2011

Lights

Friday night we decided to take the babies to see the lights on the square! We haven't been yet this year and I couldn't wait to go! I know they will love it when they are a little older and they can ride the ponies and the camel! I actually told B that Ava and I were going to ride the camel together (kidding) and he flipped out! He said that was way too dangerous! He said, "Look what happened to Christopher Reeves!" What?? That was a horse not a camel and it's not like I would be steering the camel myself or jumping fences! I told B he was a scrooge and we continued around the square! He amazes me sometimes! He wanted to buy our 7 month old boys guns for Christmas but he won't let me hold Ava on a camel??? Poor Ava! I can already tell how over protective he is going to be!

Love the hog!
And how neat is this tree!
We actually stopped at US Pizza for dinner before we went to see the lights! Oh and Knox some how lost a boot in our car on the ride to Dickson. We couldn't find it anywhere and I didn't have a back up so he went without a shoe all night...
I think Brooks' twelve month jeans are getting a little short... Quit growing Brooks! They are so baggy in the waist too! I don't know what I'm going to do about his pant situation!
The princess decided she was not going to sit in her car seat while we ate. So she got a front row spot in her dads lap!
We finally made it to the square! I think he's a little excited!
Scrooge was not happy about stopping for pictures! He said we were blocking the side walk and that one picture is enough.. Yeah right!
She would not take her eyes off of the lights!
My babies and me!
Mr one shoe... B suggested I wrap my hot pink scarf around his bare foot! haha I thought I would save him the embarrassment. It wasn't that cold outside anyway!
My three with the three little drummer boys!
Little Blue Eyes!
Such a fun night! I think we might have to go back again soon and get a funnel cake! The babies crashed when we got home and B and I stayed up until after 1am watching Shawshank Redemption. A good movie but not a great idea! The babies were up six hours later!

No comments: