Thursday, December 22, 2011

Important Dates

November 10th-Ava started reaching for us. Love it!!! I also love when she won't go to anyone but me! She's a smart girl! She knows who buys her pretty dresses!!!

November 21st-Ava maybe/possibly waved bye at Hammontrees. We had never really practiced this but I was told at lunch the babies should know how to wave by their next appointment so we started working on it immediately! I think she was waving by to Caroline Gearhart if I remember correctly! She hasn't really done it since then so I think it was just a fluke! We do wave bye to Coco and Layla every morning when we let them outside to potty!

November 29th-Knox started clapping! And he hasn't quit!! He claps when he's happy and he claps when he is sad and all of the times in between! He loves for me to say "Yahh" while he's doing it! So cute!

December 4th-Ava played peek a boo with me. She covered her little eyes and would wait for me to say "Where's Ava?" and then she would uncover them. We played this for 30 minutes. She laughed so hard every time she would uncover her eyes! It was so cute! The next day we played this game and she was laughing so hard she puked! So no more peek a boo on a full stomach!

December 4th-Brooks said dada!!! I don't think he really knows who dada is but he started saying and it says it all of the time now! So cute! I guess he will be my talker!

December 6th-The babies experienced their first snow! There wasn't much on the ground and we never even walked outside that day but I still wanted to record it!

December 6th-Brooks started clapping! He also started blowing bubbles and running his finger over his mouth. I always thought he would be a musician! ha

December 7th-Ava got her first tooth! I was so ready for that thing to break through! She was a little fussy a few days before it happened! I think they are getting their teeth in according to their birth order! Or maybe girls are just always first at everything!

December 13th-Brooks got his first tooth! I wasn't home of course so Gigi found it! It's his bottom right tooth! Yahh Brooks! We are so excited for him! He hasn't acted like it bothered him at all! He also kind of started crawling. I'm not going to count this as the official start because I didn't see it and it was only two little steps!

December 17th-Ava got her second tooth! I guess I'm going to have to stick my fingers in her mouth every day to see what's going on in there! She is such a big girl now! Now we are all waiting on Knox to get a tooth!

December 19th-I'm pretty sure Ava said mama. I'm not sure if she was even talking to me but she said it and that's all that matters!

December 20th-Brooks got his second tooth! Ava and Knox both said Mama today and Knox set up by himself! It was a big day at our house! I can't wait to see what will happen tomorrow!

No comments: