Thursday, December 1, 2011

Thanksgiving Part 2

When we got home Gigi was hard at work getting our house ready for Thanksgiving round 2! My potatoes and dressing were cooked so all I had to make was the corn casserole and the mac and cheese! Amanda gave me a recipe for the mac and cheese and it was so easy and good! I think it was voted the favorite side dish!

Thanks Gigi for all of the help!
Gigi's turkey! It was pretty yummy!
Thanksgiving morning was a little hectic. B had to open the store so he was gone and I had to get myself and all of the babies ready. Oh and get my house ready! I was feeding the babies and I heard something in the dining room. Thank goodness I got up to look. Coco had climbed on top of the table and was eating a pecan pie! I love Coco but sometimes I want to give her away!!!
The babies were worn out from their big day and Brooks got a little fussy so Nini had to rock him outside.
Oh my sweet boy.
Caroline and Gigi
Carol and Me
Gigi and Me

It got a little chilly so we had to move the rocking chair inside. Nick showed Brooks his Ipad and Brooks loved it!
He even tried to play with it!
Nick has a new best friend!
Mommy got a turn with cranky!
Andrew and Ava!
Ava loves to ride on her daddy's shoulders!

Christina and Jonathan
My dressing! It turned out great!
The babies got to eat a special dinner too! They had turkey, apple, cranberry baby food!
They gobbled it down!
Cali and Brooksy!
Knox took a little break from his helmet for pictures but he had to put it back on before bed!
The Jabers!
I think all of the boys are participating in No-Shave November!
Jennifer and Chris!
Knox loves to play!
Ava was laughing so hard at Cali! Her little laugh is so precious!
Walker played with the boys!

Another great Thanksgiving dinner! I love the holidays!

1 comment:

In This Wonderful Life said...

glad you guys had a happy thanksgiving! :)