Tuesday, December 6, 2011

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!


The trees are up and the stockings are hung by the chimney with care! Now we just need Santa to make an appearance!

I usually love decorating for Christmas but this year I just didn't have the energy! I knew we couldn't celebrate the babies first Christmas without a tree or two though so I drank a few diet cokes and decorated my house in record speed! I literally put both of my trees up in thirty minutes! I actually did it while I listened to the AR vs LSU game. The babies were napping, B was at work and I knew I had to get it done! I actually have three trees, a silver, a purple, and a black tree. B hates them all! haha He says he just wants a regular green tree! Maybe next year B!


Oh and someone discovered our Christmas tree and rolled about a mile until he made it to the tree! Little Stinker! He is into everything!

No comments: