Friday, November 14, 2014

Lately

Bob and Jenny babysat one night and let the kids make their own pizzas for dinner!


They did a little craft project too.  


My little artist! 


While the kids were crafting B and I were celebrating Tressa and Ben's engagement!  It was such a fun party! 


Love these sweeties holding each others hand while they sleep! Being three is hard work! 


I got to spend lots of quality time with this guy this summer while the other two were at speech!  We had lots of coffee dates at the "Coffee store!"  I could just eat him up! 


I love this little guy! 


Summer fun at Chuck E Cheese!  Bob stopped by to play some games too!  I think Ava might have won this game! 


Riding on a roller coaster (Kind of) in the middle of Chuck E Cheese! 


This boy was in heaven! Riding in a big truck with one of his favorite girls! 


Anna has a fun mommy!  She got on the hamster wheel with Brooksie and Anna! 


Sweet friends!


I think they rode this horse five times in a row! We will miss Anna so much next year at school! 





No comments: