Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Go Hogs Go!

We love the hogs and we love tailgating!  We had so much fun tailgating this year!  These kids were troopers and tailgated for every game but one!  They had so much fun running around with their buddies! 
Gigi and A!


Cousins in their matching headbands! 


Oh this girl!  Love her to pieces!


Family pic!  




We love Everly!  We love her cute jean shorts too! 


Oh this boy.... He looks so innocent but I'm sure he was up to something!


I LOVE this picture!  She looks like such a big girl! When did my baby grow up?



I love this one too!  This is a typical Ava face!


Calling the Hogs is serious business!


Oh these two...


My cutie!


Some of my favorite people!


This girl cheered so hard she completely passed out after the game at dinner. Then she woke up and puked all over Grubs uptown...  I think they were happy to see us go!

No comments: