Monday, January 26, 2015

Soccer and Pumpkin Patch

Starting their morning off with some tunes!


Good game Noah!  Brooks loves his buddy!  


Hugging usually turns into a friendly wrestling match!  


After our soccer game we walked over to the skate park.  The kids had so much fun watching the skaters!  This was my first time to go too!  It kind of made me a nervous wreck!  


 We love US Pizza!  Brooks love the fake green snake on the patio! ha


Our first trip to the pumpkin patch this year!


I think they were excited!




Feeding the stinky goats!






The cutest little piggies we ever did see!


Llama Llama
These two love each other so much!  They are two of a kind!




These guys are such good friends! Love them!




Knoxie loves feeding the stinky cows!


My babies!






A and her bff Hudson!


I found corn in my house for weeks!




Love this girl!

No comments: