Thursday, January 29, 2015

Homecoming Weekend

This is the face of a girl who wrote her name for the first time ever... I was so proud of her!


Ava wrote the top name and I wrote the bottom one.  I pray this girls handwriting is better than her mommies!


Friday afternoon before we got ready for the pep rally Knox thought it would be a good idea to hit a bottle of gold nail polish with a golf club... It exploded and gold paint went everywhere... I wanted to strangle him but I was too busy trying to clean up the nail polish before it dried.  Four months later and I'm still finding gold nail polish places... On our blender, spots on the hardwood floor, etc.  


Cuties watching the parade..
They had so much fun and the amount of candy they got was insane! 


We saw our favorite freshman too! 


Tailgating Saturday with our buddies.  I believe this is the weekend Knox learned how to pose! 

Little buddies!




Our little Hog fans!


My babies.  
We were so excited that Annabelle came in town to visit us!  She is such a cutie and we are so glad she is back in Arkansas! 




This boy is the cutest!


Oh this face!  






Being silly with Marcy!





Future Big Sis and Little Sis..


Annabelle loved Knox and Knox loved Annabelle!

No comments: