Friday, August 12, 2011

I'm Scared..

Every morning while I'm working out B and the babies watch Sopranos reruns on A&E. If the babies grow up with anger issues I'm sure this will be the reason... I'm usually too busy to change the channel when I get home so the tv stays on A&E all day. Criminal Minds comes on after the Sopranos and sometimes I watch it while I'm feeding the babies. I got a little addicted so I started recording it. I made the mistake of watching it the other night while B was out running. I completely freaked myself out! I kept calling him and he wouldn't answer the phone (he runs with his phone so he can listen to music). I was convinced someone had kidnapped him and they were coming for me next! ha I've decided I'm never watching this show again! Definitely not when it's dark outside! Oh and who writes this show??? They have to be a little messed up! If you're brave you should watch it!

2 comments:

The Dolans said...

Andrew and I are totally addicted!! Why?! I just don't get it because I hate scary stuff and this show is too scary!!

Michelle said...

Allison, my obsession is out of control. I can't quit watching!