Thursday, August 11, 2011

Sign Us Up for Hoarders

I think I mentioned at some point that B decided he had to have a punching bag a few months ago. Well we are now the proud owners of a punching bag. Rocky has started his training! Oh and we have a pull up bar in our dining room now too. My mom and her friends had a big garage sale this weekend and everytime B would drop something off for them to sell he would bring twice as much home.

He bought:
Chainsaw
Huge Tent
Tailgating type tent
Pull up bar
Punching Bag
Gloves
Sunglasses
2 sets of golf clubs for the boys

These are just the things I know about. I'm sure he hid a few of his purchases in our garage. For some reason B loves to buy used things. He would have never bought any of these things new. I think he loves to think he is getting a great deal! I guess that is why he is obsessed with Craigs List too! He even went through the bag of clothes I sent over there to sell and brought home a few of his old shirts he had already decided to get rid of. This is getting out of control!



These are the boys new golf clubs. One set is Snoopy and one set is Nike. Don't you know that's going to cause a fight! I tried to tell B that these would be sitting in our garage for the next 6 years before they can even use them. He told me "Tiger started when he was three." Whatever!


The tent that came with no instructions. This is as far as B and Ben got when they tried to put it together.... That means it will sit in my garage for the next 10 years collecting dust. Until I sell it in one of our garage sales.


And finally the punching bag!

No comments: