Friday, August 19, 2011

Thank You!



Brandon and I are so lucky to have such wonderful people in our lives who love our babies as much as we do. There is no way in the world we would have been able to leave town without their help! I missed the babies so much but it was so nice knowing they were in such good hands!

Thank you Ms Kathy and Rhonda for watching the babies so I could pack for my week and half vacation! There is no way I would have been able to leave town with out your help!

Karrie and Joseph, thank you so so much for watching the babies and feeding my husband. We are so so lucky to have friends like you and the babies are so lucky to have such a sweet aunt and uncle!

Nini, thank you for helping with the babies! I know they loved having you here!

Thank you Jennifer and Chris for babysitting my babies and taking such good care of them!

Cindy, thank you for babysitting the babies! That was so sweet of you! My mom is so lucky to have friends like you!

Thank you Caroline for helping with the babies too! I heard you got the night shift which I know can be a little rough sometimes! Also, thank you for letting Coco snuggle with you during this traumatic time in her life! ha

Mom, thank you for watching my babies for ten whole days! Also thank you for letting us use your condo! I tried to find a gift for you in Rosemary but nothing seemed like it was enough! During the ten days my mom stayed at my house she took care of the babies, taught Brooks to sleep in the crib, got Coco to stop barking, cleaned my house, bought our groceries, organized the babies toys, did our laundry, bought us blackout curtains, and drum roll please....bought us a new washer and dryer!!!! I can't tell you how nice it was to come home to all of this! In fact I think the babies miss Gigi being here! When B and I got home Knox was asleep so we woke him up and he took one look at B and I and started bawling! I think he missed his Gigi! It was pretty sad!

This is our new washer and dryer. It's our early anniversary gift from my mom. I had no idea how pitiful our washer and dryer was until I used our new one. Our old washer left rust stains on all of our white clothes and our dryer door would burst open every time you dried more than three or four things! The new washer and dryer made doing all of the laundry from our vacation fun! It's so high tech! I'm sure the fun will wear off soon enough though since I do about 2 loads a day every day!

No comments: