Thursday, August 18, 2011

The Wedding Day

Thursday morning I drove to Little Rock and Olivia and I ran errands with the bride to be all day. I jokingly called myself the official photographer of the weekend because I was carrying around my jumbo camera! I really wish I knew how to use it! I definitely need to take a class! I tried to snap a few pictures of Lauren getting her makeup done for the rehearsal dinner!


This looks like it could be her wedding dress but it was just the dress she wore to the rehearsal dinner.



Scott's parents hosted a wonderful rehearsal dinner at Arthurs in LR. The food was so so good. I really had a great time! We spent the entire dinner laughing our heads off! I literally had tears rolling down my face! We definitely have some funny stories from college! After the rehearsal dinner Olivia and I had a little slumber party with Lauren! It felt like we were back at the Chi O house!






Mr and Mrs Scott Landers!


A little blurry but it was the best my cell phone could do!


B and I right after the wedding!


The kiss! B got so mad at me for taking this picture! ha My phone was on silent and I don't think anyone saw me take it but him!


The pretty church!


Olivia and I before the ceremony!


The wedding was beautiful! Lauren's dress was amazing and she looked so pretty! The reception was so much fun too! It was at Scott's parents condo in downtown Little Rock. There were three elevators to take you to the eighteen floor and while we were waiting to get on one of the elevators got stuck! Twenty people were stuck on the elevator for almost an hour! They were screaming to call 911! It was crazy! My mom and B decided not to risk it and they walked up all eighteen flights of stairs! They definitely got their workout in for the day! I jumped on an elevator with Cori's dad. I figured if I was going to get stuck he would be a good person to be stuck with! I made it to the top with no problems! I wish I had more pictures from the wedding but I will have to wait for Hudson to post more! Lauren's cake was gorgeous and the best wedding cake I have ever had! I think she said it came from a bakery in Conway! The flowers were gorgeous too! Everything was just perfect! Congratulations Scott and Lauren! I'm so excited for you both!

I woke up the next morning at 6am and drove back to Fayetteville with my mom! I missed the babies so much I had to see them! B and I were leaving for Florida that afternoon from Little Rock so I only got to see them for four hours and then I turned around and drove back to Little Rock to fly out! Crazy I know, but the four hours with the babies were completely worth it!




No comments: