Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Lauren's Last Fling Before the Ring!

Lauren's wedding festivities started on Wednesday with a bachelorette party! This was my first night to be away from the babies! I knew I would miss them but I was so excited about seeing my friends and having a night away from the bottles and diapers!
I woke up early Wednesday morning and drove to Hot Springs. I picked up Lauren and Olivia on the way. We started the day with massages at a spa. My masseuse was terrible! She basically petted me for an hour! Lauren's was even worse though! He was a creeper! I could hear her from my massage room and it was hilarious! He was going on and on about how he loves giving pleasure to his clients and Lauren was telling him to just rub her shoulders and that's it! She said she didn't want to mess up her spray tan! ha I think I would have told him to stick to my feet! After the spa we went to Scott's condo to get ready for dinner. Emily, Lauren's sister, decorated the condo and it was so cute! She really went above and beyond!

These cookies were delicious!


The cake was pretty impressive too!










The beautiful bride and maid of honor!


We went to dinner at a great new Italian restaurant in Hot Springs. I can't remember the name of it but it was really delicious! It was really great to see all of my friends! Everyone is so spread out so we don't get together that often anymore!










When we got back to the condo we had a little surprise for Lauren! Emily and Erica found a lady in the yellow pages that did bachelorette parties. Her name was Melba. She was about 80 and hilarious. She didn't mean to be hilarious but she was. She brought her husband to help her set up and we told Lauren he was a stripper. I think she believed us. He was about 85... You can kind of see him in the background.


Jessica helped Lauren with her veil. Lauren and I bought this veil when we lived in LA for Beth Anne's bachelorette party. So far Beth Anne, Me, Jessica, and now Lauren has worn it. Who's going to be next?




Melba and her man. They had rap music blaring when we walked in! Melba did say she was from Pine Bluff!


The bride to be and me!




Melba made Lauren wear devil ears so we let Emily try the veil on!










I can't tell you how much we laughed! The whole night was so random and hilarious! I can tell we are getting old because we were all asleep by about 1am!


Emily bought us all a few light up rocks to wear for the night!




Cori loves to show off her awesome dance moves.


Melba in action.


Lauren got a lot of cute gifts!


Lauren showing off some of her gifts!


It was such a fun night! I was so busy laughing and having fun that I didn't even have time to think about how much I missed the babies!


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Stay blessed always! Your party is an ultimate one. Will book one of the superb venues in Los Angeles in advance for my sister's wedding in two months. Actually there is huge rush on bookings due to wedding season so will select accordingly beforehand. Want a perfect interior and table management for guests. Caterers and bakers will be done by my brother. Thinking for yellow sparkling decorations as well.

ajlsbsljsnkkkskksk knskns said...

شركة تنظيف سجاد بطرابلس
شركة تنظيف خزانات المياه بطرابلس
شركة تنظيف مكيفات بطرابلس
شركة جلي الرخام بطرابلس
شركة تعقيم منازل بطرابلس