Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Visitors!

Last weekend we had some special visitors! Jessica and Lauren came to visit the babies on Saturday. They brought me the prettiest flowers! Such sweet girls! My mom watched the babies for a little bit so we could go to lunch and catch up on gossip! ha We really need to do that more often! Maybe next time Ava and I can go to Little Rock for the day for a little shopping!




I'm glad the babies were on their best behavior! I didn't want to scare Lauren and Jessica too much! Ava, Brooks, and Knox would love to have some new playmates in Little Rock some day! ha




I made Lauren practice! She will be a great mommy one day!

I think Ava loved hanging out with the girls! She was feeling pretty cute!




Sunday the McDonald family stopped by to see the babies! Elle and Taylor are such cuties! I think Knox thought so too. He could not take his eyes off of them! He just laughed and laughed! Such a little flirt!


Elle was a great helper. She watched my mom give them baths and then she picked out their outfits! I bet she is a great big sister!
JMacs an old pro!
I just realized I don't have any pictures of the boys with Elle and Taylor. I know they held them but I guess I just didn't have my camera ready! I think Ava might have been their favorite though!

I know I've said it before, but B and I really have great friends! I hope our babies will be as lucky as we are in the friend department!

No comments: