Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Lately...

Brandon's mom, aunt, and niece came to Fayetteville to visit the babies a few weeks ago! B's mom is always such a huge help when she is here! She cooks, does laundry, and takes care of the babies! This was the perfect time for her to come because I had to pack ten days worth of clothes and there is no way I could have gotten it done without her help!



We always have little photo shoots with the babies! B's mom has the best pictures of them! I think they pose better for other people!


This was Aunt Rhonda's first time to meet the babies! She has five grand kids so she is a pro!


Ms. Kathy always brings surprises with her when she comes! I still haven't had to buy one package of diapers because she has sent us so many! This time she brought Ava three bottles of nail polish! It's called Piggy Paint and it is polish made especially for babies! I tried to give her her first pedicure but she was a little squirmy and I had trouble staying on her toes! It still looked pretty cute though!


Brandon went shopping with his family because he needed to pick up a few things before our trip to FL. He sent me this picture and told me he couldn't wait until the boys could wear little suits! He really wanted to buy them! I think the smallest size the suit came in was 2T! I think it will be a little while before they will be wearing suits!


These are a few pictures Leigh took of the babies when she was here visiting.

Happy Brooks!


Princess Ava!


Baylon with his three best friends!


B and his boys!

No comments: