Friday, October 7, 2011

The Christening

On Sunday, September 25th the babies were Christened at Central United Methodist Church. All of our family and friends were there for their special day. They looked so cute in their little outfits! I told B we were going to have to go to church more often so the boys can wear little knee socks again! They were precious! Gigi bought Ava the most beautiful Christening gown. Three is definitely my lucky number because this was the third gown we ordered!

Brooks loved church! The singing, the people watching, everything! We have a future acolyte on our hands! Just like his mommy!
I have to be honest, I was a little nervous about standing at the front of the church in front of everyone! I have a serious problem with being on display like that! It brought back memories from my wedding when I freaked out about everyone watching me walk down the aisle! ha Thank goodness the babies were the center of attention and not me!
My boys!
Ava had her frog and her Gigi so she was A OK!
Brooks got a little fussy so he got to go first!
Knox second..


Then sweet Ava! Ava didn't have shoes on because her gown was so long. I didn't think her little feet would show. Oops!

No comments: