Sunday, October 30, 2011

Thirteen Pictures of my Babies

These are thirteen pictures of the babies. They are not ALL smiling in one single picture! It's impossible! I just laugh when I look at all of these.

PS-They were modeling their new pj's from Aunt Caroline!

Uh oh! Brooksy you are supposed to hold us all up!
Two out of three isn't bad!
Knoxie...Where did you go??
Brooksy is done!
Knoxie says, "What!! We have to take more pictures?"
Three half smiles!
Goofy Brooksy!
Ava's giving the camera the stink eye!
Everyone make a funny face!
We are done!
Completely over this!
Brooks says, "Smile like me!" Ava says, "I'm mad!" Knox says, "Watch out for the puke!"
I want to kiss Ava's little cheeks in this pic!
One day, maybe when I can bribe them, I will get a picture of all three of them smiling! haha

No comments: