Thursday, October 13, 2011

Random

Knox is sleeping, sucking his thumb with his feet straight up in the air. That takes talent!
My two boys sleeping and snuggling!
Brooks just hanging out!
Ava too!
Does this not melt your heart? Ava loves Brooksy!
Please go to Wedington Liquor and buy these Margarita Popsicles. They are yummy!
A few weeks ago we went on two wedding dress shopping trips with Brooke and Emily! Ava loved sitting on the pink couch and looking at all of the pretty dresses! She gave Brooke the thumbs up on her pretty wedding dress!
I think Knox just liked sitting on the couch!

B's sister is like the papparazzi! She sends me pics of Reese all of the time! She is filming a movie in Dumas right now! I can't wait to watch it! They even filmed a scene in Big Banjo!
I might make her start wearing bonnets around the house because I think they are too cute! My Little House on the Prairie girl!
These brothers love to snuggle. They start out at two different ends of the baby bed and every morning they wake up right next to each other!


We've been posing for pictures..



The babies have been having snuggle time with Gigi in the pj's she bought them.

The babies have been having some serious talks.
Ava's been making the funniest faces that crack me up!


On September 14th Ava and Brooks slept all night in their cribs!!! No more nap nannies! Knox isn't as brave as them yet though.
Update:Now Knox is brave and they are all out of the nap nannies!

A few weeks ago we had a fun dinner on the patio at Primo with friends! I think Ava must have pinched Porter before this picture was taken! ha

1 comment:

Kyle and Amanda said...

cute post! They are adorable!!