Monday, October 17, 2011

Our Weekend

We really had a great weekend around here! Friday Jennifer came over and I ran errands and then went back to work! I was worried I would be completely lost in the liquor store since I haven't been there in so long but it all came right back to me! It was really fun! I was supposed to be there to do a wine tasting but we were so busy that I really did a little of everything! I think I will definitely have to work more often! After I got off work I met my mom and her friends at Bordinos for dinner! When I got home the babies were asleep so I cooked for the tailgate party the next day!


I didn't take any pictures of the babies on game day but Jennifer took a picture of the babies in their hog noses Jenny gave them and sent it to me!
Saturday morning the Orrells stopped by to see the babies! Do Darrell and Ashley not have the cutest kids? Ian and Lilly look like little models! It was so great to see them! Thanks for stopping by guys!
Karrie and Joseph came over to load up for the game. Karrie picked up Knox and he wrapped his little arms around her and put his head on her shoulder! He stayed like this for a good fifteen minutes! He's cheating on his mommy! He is such a little snuggler!

We had a great time at the game. B finally got to come tailgate with us! I know I've mentioned how much B likes to be on camera but I think this proves it! A camera crew was walking around filming people for the Petrino show. Guess who got on camera? B! I swear he loves it! I forgot to watch the show Sunday night to see if he was on! If anyone saw B let me know!

Sunday Ava had a date. Bennett came over for a little play time.

He hugged her...
Patted her head....
And they played a little football... We made sure to take pictures for their wedding slide show one day!

Brooks' rolling/scooting also picked up this weekend. I swear I turn my head for one second and he's missing! I found him under a chair...
and under a table... What am I going to do when they start crawling? ha

2 comments:

The Nuckols said...

I love that pic of me and Knox!!!! He is sooo sweet and snuggly!!!

Keri said...

Lol! I love the picture of Brooks under the sofa and table! All three of your babies are the most beautiful babies! I love reading your blog to see how much they are growing and changing! They've all come such a long way since the NICU! And girl I feel for you once they are crawling/walking! Watch out!