Tuesday, October 11, 2011

The Nursery!

I have been waiting to post pictures of the babies nursery until it is done. I finally realized I will never feel like it is completely done so I might as well post pictures now before I turn it into the playroom!

Citiscapes magazine asked if they could take pictures of the nursery right after I had the babies. I think I must have still been under the influence of pain medication because I said yes. It was not finished at all! I think the babies had been home from the nicu for about two weeks when they came to take the pictures. I was wearing pajama's when they came and the babies were in gowns covered in spit up. They snapped a few pics and then the photographer said "Do you want me to take a few pictures of the babies" I said, "Sure, they won't be in the magazine right?" He said, "Oh no, these are just for fun!" About a month later Karrie calls and says, "You are going to kill me... The babies are in the magazine!" Thank goodness the picture is tiny! I wish I had been prepared! I would have dressed them up so cute! haha I guess it will be neat for them to see their nursery in a magazine one day though!


B's "Recliner"
The babies' artwork! It's actually footprint butterflies.
The crib they have never once slept in overnight!
our framed birth announcement! I loved it so much I had to frame it!
The stinky corner! Not really! Thank goodness for Diaper Genies! Btw, Caroline and Brandon were changing the bag in the diaper genie and somehow they managed to tear the bag and a weeks worth of diapers fell out! You can't even imagine the smell!
This is probably my favorite thing in the nursery! LOVE it!



The bathroom!

This isn't the nursery but I just framed the babies' newborn pictures and I love the way they turned out! Thanks Mika Beth!
How sweet are these brothers?


My house is going to be covered in pictures of these kids soon!

No comments: