Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Southside Homecoming

My car has been in the shop for two weeks getting hail damage fixed (from the hail storm the day after I had the babies!). I haven't been able to take the babies anywhere since it's been in the shop because my three car seats won't fit in Brandon's truck. I realized Friday that the babies had not left our house in 19 days!! Poor babies! haha. They definitely got out and about this weekend!

Friday we loaded up and went to the Southside homecoming game to watch my cousin Cali! She was a Sophomore maid. She looked so pretty!

At the game Ava decided no one could hold her but my mom and me. Every time someone else tried to pick her up she would start bawling! I had to have a little talk with her and explain that I had too many babies for her to start that! ha
Mom and Cali!
Cali, Nini, and Alex. Can you tell they are related? ha
Nini and Cali
Cousins!
The babies were not interested in taking pictures apparently! By the way, Southside's colors are not black, grey, and yellow. We just all happened to wear those colors! ha
Knox and Brooks wanted to tell Cali how pretty she looked! They looked like little boys in their button up shirts and tennis shoes!
Caroline and Brooks!
Cali and Rachel!
Cali and her dad
Nini and Ava
Brooks loves Nini
Ava loved looking at all of the pretty dresses!
Gigi and Ava

Yahh! Cali and Alex!


Brooks was glued to the game!



Southside was actually playing Fayetteville! I think I heard Fayetteville won at the last second!
Ava got to get down on the field with Marcy!
We didn't stay for the actual game because I had to get back to Fayetteville for the the Children's Safety Center Big Dreams event. I was a little late but still had so much fun! It's a great event for a great cause! I wish I had taken a few pictures! I didn't stay out too late because I knew we had to leave early the next morning to go back to Fort Smith for Walker's football game!

Saturday morning my mom, the babies and I left for Fort Smith to watch a Steelers game!

The
Steelers didn't win but Walker did a great job! He is the quarterback and he scored a few touchdowns and extra points!
Go Walker Go!
The Steelers Cheerleaders! Go girls!
Knox
Ava
Brooks!



We made a quick stop at Georges and then
Nini's house and then we had to hurry back to Fayetteville because the babies had a birthday party to attend at the pumpkin patch! We had a busy day!

No comments: