Friday, October 14, 2011

Class of '01

A few weekends ago Brandon and I went to Monticello for my 10yr reunion. Am I really that old? We stayed with Sarah and John and we had so much fun! I had to remind B several times that this was my reunion not his! He was pretty excited about our trip down south!
My mom kept the babies all weekend for us. Thanks mom! We drove down Friday but we got a late start so we missed the tailgate party and the game and went straight to The River for dinner and to meet everyone after the game. It was so good to see everyone! Everyone looked exactly the same! It was crazy! Saturday I was in my pj's until 5pm! I took full advantage of my baby free weekend! We watched the game, Sarah and I pulled out the old year books and pictures and Sarah even put on her old majorette uniform and did a little half time routine for the boys! ha It was hilarious! I don't think John and B thought it was as funny as we did!
Saturday night we went to the Country Club. The planners did a great job! Sarah and Jade did another little routine for us!

It was a great weekend with great friends! I can't wait for the next one!

PS-B was playing hide and seek with Stevie and Tripp this weekend and Stevie said, "Brandon, you need to be a daddy!" haha


The class of 2001! I wish I had counted how many people were there! I would guess about 60 classmates. 60 out of 150 isn't that bad!





No comments: