Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Pinterest Projects

This is a project I can't take credit for! I'm a great delegater if you haven't noticed!! ha Jenny offered to help me paint Ava's room but I hadn't picked a color yet so instead I decided to paint stripes on the wall in between the kids rooms! The prep work was the hard part! We measured and taped for about 4 hours! I think Jenny realized really quickly that I am not a painter! She ended up doing that part thank goodness! I really like the way it turned out and I can't wait to finish this little hallway with pictures and art work! Jenny thanks for all of your help! I owe you!




This is probably my favorite pinterest project so far! I bought these frames at Hobby Lobby and then put a plain white canvas behind them and glued on a silver clip. I can't wait to hang up all of their artwork! So far the trips have made footprint butterflies and footprint ghosts! Pretty cute!
I can't take the credit for this project either! Caroline did all of the work! I was in a craft store one day and bought the letters on a whim. I didn't have a plan at the time but then I found the yarn covered letters on Pinterest and put Caroline to work! I started the project and quickly realized I didn't have the time or the patience to complete it! I love the way they turned out! Now I need to find a place to put them!
I'm so glad I found this on Pinterest! I save every Christmas card we receive! I love to look through old cards! I use to just keep a rubber band around them but now they are in neat little books! I bought a heavy duty hole puncher and bought metal rings and bound all of my cards together by year! I also made little books for all of the cards I received at my baby showers and when the babies were born!
I'm slowly getting more organized thanks to Pinterest!

Oh and I could go on and on about the recipes! B should really be thankful for Pinterest because the only time I cook anymore is when I find a recipe on Pinterest that I have to try! I still think the S'more cookies are probably the best things I have tried from Pinterest! I haven't made them myself but I would say I have eaten over a dozen thanks to Karrie!

2 comments:

The Nuckols said...

Love the christmas card books! I must have missed that one on pinterest!! And your hall looks so good!

Kyle and Amanda said...

so cute! love the stripes! I'm planning to do that in my hall bathroom as soon as I can get the wallpaper down. My sister in law gave me the idea and I wasn't sure then I saw it on Pinterest :) love that thing!