Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Thanksgiving Part 1

Ava, Brooks, and Knox had a wonderful first Thanksgiving! They actually had two Thanksgiving meals to attend! We were pretty busy! We started the day at my dad's house to celebrate with his side of the family. I took one million pictures. I apologize!


Grandma, Ava and Jenny
Grandma and Ava
Sherry helped Brooks play with Cade! Knox was sound asleep for the first hour!
Carol and the girls chatting... And Brooks!
We actually ate outside this year. My dad rented a tent. The weather was so pretty it worked out perfectly! We just laid a quilt out in the grass and let the babies play! I think they loved being outside!
The tent. There was sooo much yummy food! I found a few recipes I'm going to have to try!
Sweet Ava
Brooks still trying to crawl!
Brandon got to come for a little bit! We were so excited!
Knox, Caroline, Jenny, and Brooks!
Daddy and his girl!
Her chubby cheeks are just too kissable!
Ava got to try some mashed potatoes and sweet potatoes! She LOVED them. She kept her mouth open wanting more the entire time!
Amanda, Kyle, and Brooks!
The desserts! I ate so much of everything else I didn't make it to this end of the table!
Cole and Cade posing for me!

Caroline and Knox.
Family pic.. Minus Brooks and Knox.
Knox was not in the mood for pictures apparently!
Oh but now he is.
In a few years A, B, and K will be able to play horse shoes with the big boys!

B just can't stay away from her chubby cheeks! I think they were getting a squeeze here!
Brooks, Cade, and Amanda
My boys!
Grandpa got down to play!
Stephanie and Ava! By this point B had taken off Ava's bow because he said she didn't like it and my dad took off her shoes! She was losing accessories left and right!
Knox and my dad
Brooks just smiling!
Knox was getting sleepy so his thumb came out!
I made Caroline test out the fire pit! My dad had S'more ingredients out so I thought someone needed to use them! I know the babies will love this one day!
Her S'more was huge! I think she had two bites and then had to be done!
Family pics! I have to post three pictures so you can see each one of them smiling! Of course they wouldn't all smile at the same time!


Our family!
The cousins!
All of the babies fell asleep! Thanks for holding Ava Melanie!
Group Shot!
My dad with his mom and siblings minus Rick.
The alien filled in for Rick in the picture!
The babies got their first Christmas gift from Aunt Jeannie! Thanks so much!
We had a great first Thanksgiving. We were stuffed but we hurried home to get ready for our second Thanksgiving meal at our house! Thanks for everything dad and Jenny!

No comments: