Monday, November 26, 2012

Ahh!

I'm so behind.  Christmas is here and I haven't even downloaded our Halloween pictures! I don't even know where to begin.  I feel like we are really busy, have lots of fun and then we are all sick for a week or two and then we start over and have fun, then sick.  That is my life right now.  The kids are getting wilder and harder by the day and my house is getting messier and messier! ha I have so much going on right now and I've finally realized I just can't do it all!  I had to pick something to neglect so I chose my blog and personal hygiene.  Just kidding!  Kind of! 

I would just skip over everything but since this is like my scrapbook and I print it for the babies I want to document their second Halloween and Thanksgiving!  Maybe I will just do it with more pictures and less words! 

No comments: