Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Five Years!

B and I waited until the last minute to plan something for our anniversary.  We talked about planning something for months we just never actually did it.  Finally a few days before we came up with a plan.  B went hunting that morning while I took the babies to breakfast, then we all went to the pumpkin patch so they could ride the ponies and the tractor one last time!  After the pumpkin patch Gigi took the babies home and B and I went to lunch and to a movie.  Then that night we met our friends for dinner!  It was actually the perfect anniversary!  So much fun and so simple! 

We went to lunch at Table Mesa in Bentonville.  I have always wanted to try it but I never have time to drive to Bentonville.  It was so good.  I will definitely be going back! B even loved it!  After lunch we had some time to kill so we wandered into the Wal-Mart museum on the square.  B is not a big fan of Wal-Mart but agreed to go in.  The museum is pretty interesting!  
I didn't think we were exchanging gifts until B told me he was excited about what he got me (an Iphone 5).  I had to throw a gift together pretty last minute so I planned a trip to NYC!  He has never been and we have several friends that live there so I think it should be fun!  I actually gave him running clothes with a map of Central Park!  Pretty creative if I do say so myself!  I actually hope he doesn't plan on working out while we are there though!  I want to sleep in, shop, and eat! ha 


Can't believe it's been 5 years!  It's really crazy to think we have been dating for 12! 

Friends!

Dinner was so good.  I think we ordered every single thing on the menu including dessert!  It was so much fun celebrating with friends! 

Happy anniversary B! 



No comments: