Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Oh Sh**!



This cute, dramatic, spunky princess said "Oh Shit"!  Brandon and I were sitting on the couch one night and she was walking by.  I think she might have dropped her little purse and she said it.  We both kind of looked at each other like, "Did she just say that?"  She did..  She has said it several times since then.  We haven't helped the situation.   We laugh every time!  There is just something so funny about hearing our little miniature baby squeak out, "Oh Shit!" Her timing is also usually perfect!  Of course if she starts saying this in public or at school I will be mortified!  She did say it while Ben was holding her.  She sneezed and then said it!  Ben was like, "I think Ava just said oh shit!" Brandon and I have already discussed starting a swear jar (for us not Ava!)!  We've got to do something or we are going to be in trouble!  They can't get kicked out of mothers day out!  I need that break! ha  

No comments: