Friday, February 22, 2013

Happy New Year!

New Years Eve was a two day celebration at our house!  We went out with several friends Sunday night (the night before NYE) to celebrate at Ruth's Chris!  We had so much fun and it worked out perfectly because B is always working on NYE!

I got to try out the new nail polish Jenny got me for Christmas!  I think this was the first time I had painted my nails in a year! 




Em and I at dinner.

Happy fake New Year!

B and me!



The girls!

It's not pretend New Years Eve without champagne!


Cheers to 2013!


On real NYE Stacey and Walker came up to bring the babies their Christmas gifts!  They got triplet Bitty Babies!  Two boys and a girl! They love them!  Thanks Catsavis's!  The kids loved playing with Walker too!  They always have so much fun with him! 



New Years Day we relaxed around the house and Gigi made a special New Years Day dinner for us!  We all ate our black eyed peas and cabbage so hopefully we will have lots of good luck in 2013! 

Happy New Years!  It's going to be hard to top 2012 but I can't wait to see what the new year brings!

No comments: