Friday, March 15, 2013

Happy Birthday Miller

We had so much fun celebrating Miller's second birthday at the Little Gym.  We had never been before and it was so much fun! Gigi and Caroline came with us to help because B had to work! 

The boys LOVED it!  They ran around hanging from everything! 



All my pictures are a little blurry because they were always on the move! 






Just hanging around with the birthday boy!


Knox wasn't so sure about the inflatable trampoline!  I wasn't either so I let Caroline test it out for me! 


Just giving her buddy a little pat on the head!


Not sure what is going on here but I think it's pretty funny!


My happy boy!  He was a jumping machine!


Ava was a little distracted by Gigi but when she got down to play she did have fun! 

Snack time!  Of course with Allison planning the party, everything was so cute! 


Happy Birthday Miller!  I can't believe you are already two!  

No comments: