Friday, April 18, 2014

My Birthday

I started my birthday off with a little Chuck E Cheese!  The kids had a party to go to!  Next, we met Gigi for lunch at Deluxe Burger!  It was so yummy! 
Ava was obviously a big fan! 

Knoxie too!  

My Brooksy! 

Is he not the cutest little thing?!  This guy is really the sweetest! 

After lunch we went back to our house for cupcakes and presents!  I had a few little helpers to help me with the candles!  They needed the practice for their birthday next month! 

This guy loves sweets! 


That night B watched the kids so I could go out with girlfriends to dinner and to a fashion show!  It was such a fun night and the perfect way to celebrate my birthday! 

Some of my besties!

Such a fun night with friends! 


I wish I had pictures of the after party but they are all a little blurry! ha  It was a fun night with fun friends! 

No comments: