Friday, September 26, 2014

Ava's First Dance Recital

Ava had her first dance recital this spring! She was so excited!  

Love this girl!


Go Ava go!


Teddy Bear dance time!


Love this!


My favorite part of the day might have been meeting her after the recital with flowers and surprises!  She loved that everyone was there to watch her! 

Pink flowers from Gigi!


Love this tiny girl! 

The boys were very proud of their sister!



Brooks was especially proud!




Love this!!!!!!

Family Pic Time! These pictures always turn out so well! ha 


We love our tiny dancer!



Kiki got to come watch too! 


Showing her friends are new ballerina doll from Mommy and Daddy.  




Three cuties!

I was so proud of my girl!  She did such a good job!

Almost Showtime!!!

Sign me up for dance mom's or Toddlers and Tiaras.  I felt like I was on the show!  I had to put red lipstick and mascara on my 3yr old and they passed out Pixie Sticks to hype them up! ha Ava was clearly in heaven! ha 

Ava's beautiful pink roses from Nini!  

All of Ava's pretty flowers!  Everyone was so proud of her! 


No comments: