Friday, September 19, 2014

Springtime Fun

 Dance Picture Day!  
Are these not the cutest ballerina's you have ever seen?!


I found them like this one morning.  I'm not sure if Knox fell out of his bed or if he just got scared and wanted to sleep with Ava.  So sweet.


Two girlies sharing a picnic at the park! 


A was showing me her tricks!


I got this plasma car for free by using my Pamper rewards points!  This is what three years worth of diapers for triplets will get you! It came in the mail and I couldn't put it together so the kids pushed each other around on it without wheels until B got home to fix it! ha 


They might have loved it more before it had wheels!


I wake up to this angel baby every single morning.  He is the sweetest boy!  
That tiny spot to the right of Knox is where I get to sleep... Lucky me! ha  I will be glad when this boy goes back to his own bed! 


This is what happened one day when the boys were supposed to be napping...  I don't think I've ever been so mad... They destroyed my entire makeup bag!


That's my brand new lipstick smeared on the wall...


And this is Brooks wearing mascara.


And Knox...


And this is Knox scrubbing makeup off the floor.  I put their little booties to work.  It's funny that I'm laughing at these pictures now (5 months later).  At the time I definitely wasn't laughing! 


Party at Bennett's house! Look at all of these cuties!


Sitting down for a little Mickey Mouse!  Don't they look like such angels?!

This boy was missing and I found him bellied up to a pan of brownies! ha 
We had such a fun night with friends!

No comments: