Thursday, September 4, 2014

Big Boy Beds!

The boys got big beds for their birthday!  I dreaded setting them up but I couldn't put it off any longer!  It was time!  B set them up and I made their beds!  I love how their bedding turned out!  Now I just need to get headboards for them! 


They were so excited to jump in their new beds!  I just hoped they would stay there! 


This little guy was pumped!


Let's just say it didn't go so well....  They refused to nap in the beds and they were up until almost midnight for like four nights in a row!  
This was a common sight at our house!  Babies falling asleep in random places! 
We've finally gotten into a little bit of a routine.  They still don't sleep as well as they did in their cribs but it's getting better!  They are even napping some days!  I just have to sit in their room until they fall asleep.  That isn't ideal but if it gets them to nap I will do it! 

Update:The big beds were a terrible idea and I completely blame our terrible sleeping habits on these beds! ha 









No comments: