Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Lately

Our first Little Sprouts of the summer!  It was bunny day! 

Dress Rehearsal!  

I was just trying to get a last day of school picture.  It worked out really well as you can see...

Our first concert at the park!  This is one of our favorite things about living in Fayetteville! These two were breaking it down!

There was even a rainbow!

And ice cream!  


Emily and I went to a Nelly/Florida Georgia Line concert and it was so much fun!  I felt like I was in high school again! 


We went to Bryson's birthday party!  The kids had a blast riding around on his tractor!

My Brooksie Bear pulling the birthday boy!

 Cupcake time!

A in her 'kini! 

The kids loved this water slide!  Knox went down probably fifty times!
Happy Birthday Bryson!  We had fun at your party!


No comments: