Monday, September 22, 2014

Lately

How cute are these two hanging out on their little lounge chair?!

Haircut day!  Ava didn't get a haircut but she did get a blowout!  I love her little bob! 

Gigi came over and we gave her presents and cupcakes for her birthday!  Happy Birthday Gigi! 

Our friends came over to Bob's to swim!  We had so much fun! 

One, two, three, jump!  It's crazy how far they have come this summer!  Knox and Brooks are almost swimming by themselves!

Dance picture day!  Someone was feeling cute! 

This is the new norm for us... That would be Knox, in our bed... I get to sleep in that little sliver of space to the right...

Ava's first set of press on nails!  I didn't even know they still made these! I found them at Toys R Us and A was in heaven!  They lasted two days!  She did not want to take them off!  I think I am still finding nails around our house though!

Too cool for school! 

Posing like their sister!  I can't handle the cuteness! 

I love these two and I love how much they love each other! 

My patriotic cowgirl is worn out! 


No comments: