Thursday, September 25, 2014

Dance Recital/Lately

Three of the cutest dancers I know!

She was so excited and couldn't wait to perform! 

It's Showtime!

They handed out pixie sticks at the dance recital just like they do on Toddlers and Tiaras!!! I felt like I was on the show as I was putting mascara and red lipstick on my baby! ha 

This is a picture of the art project that ruined my kitchen table.... I had no clue the paint wasn't washable... Now I do!  My table is now multicolored! ha 

Park fun!  Ava's favorite thing to do is "Fwing!"

We found a turtle in the creek! 

It was very exciting!

Little Sprouts art projects!

We learned all about tadpoles and frogs!

Pool Day!  These two were ready for some diving!

Love these two buddies!

This girl loves a pushup! 

I can't believe how much these babies have grown! 

All of Ava's pretty flowers from her dance recital! 

No comments: