Friday, February 6, 2015

Busy Weekends!

Tailgating with friends!


Hanging out with A-Rod at the Razorback game!  No big deal.. ha


Showering Candice and sweet Anniston with my favorite girl!


We've been so busy I caught Knox napping standing up...  He was sound asleep!


Doing a little gymnastics to celebrate Hudson's birthday!






An intense game of air hockey at Chuck E Cheese!


Brooks was off on his own playing games and when we found him he had hit the jackpot on tickets!  He was carrying the longest string of tickets I have ever seen!  ha I still don't even know what game he won them from!  Go Brooksie


Feeding the ticket machine might be their favorite part of Chuck E Cheese!ha 


Sweet Sarah bought my girl a popsicle!  She was in heaven!  And sticky!


Brooks spent the night with Gigi so poor Knox was forced to do girly things!  A made him paint her fingers and her toes! ha 


School Picture Day!! 









No comments: