Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Lately

Bennett came over one day and the boys did a ice bucket challenge.  I looked over and Knox had stripped down for his ice bucket bath! ha These boys love dumping water on each other!  So philanthropic! 


Just telling Bennet and his mommy bye! I had to take a picture of Sarah in her rental mini van! 



The kids love the turtle at Bob's house!  It swims in their pool and climbs in and out by itself!  They have so much fun searching for it when they go to their house! 


Tiny Tims!  The kids love going every Wednesday! 


The big bear that B's friend killed out at the camp!  It was huge!  B went hunting that morning but went in to work that afternoon and thats when they shot it!  


Look mom, it's a leopard print leaf!  I have raised her right! ha 


Let me tell you, it is so much fun having neighbors that you are friends with!  It's even more fun when they make pancakes every Saturday morning and invite you over in your pjs to eat them! 


We got to go to Razorback Stadium to watch Presley play football!  Knox and Brooks are now convinced he plays for the Razorbacks! ha 


Sassy girl!


Sometimes I don't know what we are going to do with this kid.  He got a beer out of our outside refrigerator, took it to our neighbors and asked them to open it for him and when they wouldn't he told them, "My daddy said I could have it." 


After they shot him down he brought it to me and tried to get me to open it for him.... 


B and I got to have a date night and go to a wedding!  It was so much fun to get dressed up and get out of the house! 


And some of my favorites were there! 



No comments: