Monday, February 16, 2015

Weekend in Branson with Gigi!

One Friday Gigi and I picked the kids up from school and headed to Branson for the weekend!  It was the opening weekend of hunting season so B was gone!  The perfect time to get away!  We had so much fun! I had never been to Silver Dollar City during Christmas and it was amazing!  

We had to stop for a picture with the big guy as soon as we walked in the gates!

A's turn!

And then we saw the real Santa!  He just happened to walk by us!  We couldn't believe it!

A framer for sure... ha

Tea cup time!  

I kind of felt like I was at a mini Disney world!  They had all of the same rides!

The frogs!  This was their favorite ride!

So excited!  

A little blurry but I love the look on their faces!

One of my all time favorite pictures of this girl!

You can't go to a theme park and not ride the carousel.  

Testing out Santa's sleigh



I think she had fun!

A, B, and K got to participate in a little Christmas show! It started snowing!

My gingerbread family!  I just realized Knox is wearing a dress!ha 

Watching the Christmas parade with Gigi!  


Probably my favorite picture of the weekend... 

The next morning we headed out bright and early!  

Does she not look like a teenager with her starbucks and iPhone!  When did this girl grow up?!

Our first time to go to build a bear!  If we had only known then what we know now..  This is the day Ava made Baby Moses.  She is obsessed! 

Knox had a hard time deciding what he should make.  The monkey won!



They were very in to how this all worked.  Please notice the line behind us... It took forever to make a bear.... 

We had to make sure our bear got extra clean! 





Putting his bears heart in. 

Bath time!

Making sure Moses got a good view of the fountain show!


True Love.

When Ava put baby moses in a high chair I should have realized she was part human.. 

She had to ride in the stroller too.

We had such a fun weekend!  We can't wait to go back soon!

No comments: