Friday, February 13, 2015

Summer fun! 4 months late!


One rainy summer day we needed to get out of the house so we decided to go to the skating rink with Estee and Presley.  We had never been skating before so I wasn't sure how it was going to go but we had so much fun!  I think the kids liked the arcade as much as they liked skating!


A kid on skates... Doesn't get much cuter! And, "Sorry girls, he only dates models.."


Disco skate time! ha 

Cha Cha Slide time.  Actually I'm not sure what line dance it was. Whatever is popular with the kids these days!ha Ava jumped right out there with the big girls to participate!  Look at my little nugget out there!


Craft time!  Estee thought Ava needed a butterfly on her face! 


We took a spur of the moment trip to the Tonti Town Grape festival with the Colliers!  We have never been before but it was so much fun! 


Love this girl! Waving to her brothers on a ride!


Oh he is the cutest little thing I have ever seen!  Brooks, not B! ha The boys sported their sleeveless tanks and they fit right in! ha 




One of my favorite pictures ever (Even though I don't have makeup on!)!  The kids love rides and so do we!  I think they were probably a little too short to ride this and I think it might have been illegal for Knox to ride standing up but the Carnie operating the ride didn't seem to care! 


So. Much. Fun!






I think I need to frame this!


All those rides made us hungry so we had to test out the fair food! A approved of the corn dogs!


The grape ice cream was sooo good! 




Bad to the Bone!


Once again, I'm pretty sure it is illegal for three people to ride a two person ride but oh well! I just told B to catch them if they fall out.


She is such a daredevil... Who's child is she?  Her dad is a huge chicken and won't even ride a roller coaster and I'm kind of a chicken myself and terrified of heights! ha  A likes to go fast and high!


My boys!
We had so much fun and can't wait to go back next year!! 

No comments: